With more than 20 years experience in the property sector we can offer you an educated reporting tool which has been compiled using our knowledge and understanding of the building industry.
Our experience in the field includes all aspects of home improvements, complete home construction – from concept to hand-over, estate agency and home insurance.
We pride ourselves in giving you – the client – the best service at an affordable price.
With the introduction of the Consumer Protection Act, which came into effect on the 1st April 2011, it is now law to disclose the state of property in full. You’ll probably only focus on the features and obvious signs of things needing repair. But it’s unlikely that you’ll climb into the roof or check for any underlying source causing damage. This is why you need a home inspection.
With the implementation of the Act, the property market has moved from a “buyer beware” to a “seller beware” logic of understanding.
Benefits for Estate Agents
- Reports provide full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.
- Ensure a swift and straightforward sale process as the information is available to you upfront.
- Reports help sellers see their homes through the eyes of an unemotional, analytical, third-party, therefore objectively making sellers more realistic about asking price.
- Price properties based on the real market value.
- Achieve sole mandate status more often.
- Clean reports can be used as marketing tools to help sell the homes.
- If repairs are made prior to marketing, home appears to be neat, tidy and maintained which equals a better sale.
- Seller can confidently declare property problem-free.
- The reports provide third-party, unbiased opinions to offer to potential buyers.
- Less time negotiating because the known defects are factored into the sale price.
- Inspections reduce the need for negotiations and 11th-hour renegotiations.
- Deals are less likely to fall apart the way they often do when buyer's inspections unexpectedly reveal problems, last minute.
- Transparent communication between you, the buyer and the seller.
- Inspection fee easily absorbed into purchase costs.
- No expensive post-purchase litigation.
- It makes sense to use a professional.
Benefits for Sellers
- Selling your home is an emotional experience, our impartial report will separate your passion from (probably) your biggest investment.
- Minor repairs can be affected before your home goes onto the market, thereby making it more sellable.
- A clean report could be used as a marketing tool.
- Full disclosure eliminates the possibility of future liability to latent and patent defects.
- It makes financial sense to use a professional.
Benefits for Buyers
- The purchase of a home is probably the largest single investment you will ever make. It is advisable to make an intelligent decision based on all the facts before you buy.
- Avoid costly repairs and/or disputes during the transfer process.
- After the inspection, you will have a much clearer understanding of the property you are about to purchase, and will be able to make a confident buying decision.
Benefits for Attorneys
- Our independent report assures that disputes are resolved speedily as the true unbiased facts & figures are available and disclosed in our Full Inspection report.
- Use our report as the Seller’s Disclosure for Deceased Estates.
- Bond approval conditions may contain a disclosure clause; let us assist you with your client’s needs.
- Is your client the victim of an Insurance Claim not being paid out? Let us investigate the merits of the case by performing a full Home inspection.
- Use our reports to disclose the condition of the property before closure.